Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunny days

Sunny and warm weather is good motivation for getting the car, truck, boat, RV ready for the upcoming spring and summer months. So I encourage you to get out there and clean! It might take some time but it is worth it in the end because you have a great looking car or lawn mower or whatever you choose to drive clean.

Business is picking up some because of the weather. Regular detailing for regular people mostly, like getting a tune up for a car's engine only with cleaning tools. Keeping a car detailed is good maintenance and makes cleaning go so much easier next time. Some choose to focus on either the outside or inside of their car so that's what I'm hired for, just the interior cleaning and shampoo, or just the exterior detailing and wax. That's ok for me since most full details take 5 hours and a inside or outside detail takes 3 hours, that's a full day for me when I work by myself. Later in the spring I will probably hire someone temporarily to get me through the busiest 6 months of the year.

I get some business from those trying to sell a car on their own or returning a leased car to the dealer. Both circumstances are bettered by detailing. Sell a car for optimum price or give back a borrowed car without incurring fees for cleaning up a mess of a ride.

Let me know if I can help you detail your vehicle. (360)271-7298 or (206)780-1741.

No comments:

Post a Comment